Live Music: Bellows Falls 3rd Friday Gallery Night,
October 18, 5-8pm
Canal Street Art Gallery presents: A WORLD SUSPENDED IN COLOR The Gallery’s Second Annual Fine Art Glass Showcase opening SEPTEMBER 13th, and on view to the public through NOVEMBER 9th. The exhibit shares a collection of glass art from our regions many nationally renowned, awarded and multi-talented glass artists including members of The Vermont Glass Guild.
All are invited to attend the opening reception with the artists, on Bellows Falls 3rd Friday Gallery NIGHT, SEPTEMBER 20th from 5-8pm. Take part in celebrating with the artists, and in sharing their process and experience with glass as a medium of expression. The Gallery is located at 23 Canal Street in the Historic Downtown Village of Bellows Falls, Vermont, and is open Wednesday through Saturday from 11:00am to 5:00pm.
CALL FOR ENTRY
Location: Canal Street Art Gallery, 23 Canal St. Bellows Falls, VT
Show Title: A WORLD SUSPENDED IN COLOR Fine Art Glass
Live Music: Bellows Falls 3rd Friday Gallery Night, October 18, 5-8pm
Eligibility: Regional Artists working in any technique using Glass as a Primary Medium.
Deadline for Submission: August 7
Notification of Acceptance: August 9
Number of Submissions: 2-12 pieces, not to exceed 5-6 sq feet.
Maximum height: 60 inches.
Maximum width or depth: 36 inches.
Submission Fee: None
Exhibition Fee: $50
Work Delivery: Sep 4, 4-6 pm; Sep 5, 4-6pm; Sep 6, 9-11am (Work delivered outside of these times by prior arrangement only.)
Work Pickup: Aug 17, 5-7pm; Aug 18, 11am-2pm
• Original artworks, created by the artist, must be submitted.
• All artworks must be for sale.
• Pedestals, stands or shelving as necessary must be provided.
• Deliver all work to the gallery packed and wrapped for transport.
• Work will remain packed as delivered until installation, packing material and boxes will be stored at the Gallery.
• Include any special handling or installation instructions.
HOW TO SUBMIT
1. COMPLETE THE ARTIST & ARTWORK INFORMATION FORM
2. SUBMIT ARTWORK IMAGES HERE: SUBMISSIONS ONLY TO BE ACCEPTED.
• Images must be sent as email attachments, with numbered corresponding artwork information.
• If multiple emails with image attachments are necessary, please include corresponding information with each email.
• Send professional or high quality images of your artwork.
• Images 72dpi (1000x1000 pixels or larger) are required for website publication.
• File formats accepted are JPG, PDF and PNG.
• Images must be of approved quality to publish on CSAG website.
• If necessary, CSAG will provide images of better quality once artwork is delivered, for a charge of $2 per artwork.
ARTIST & ARTWORK INFORMATION FORM
OUR CONSIGNMENT AGREEMENT:
• Exhibition fees are due when artwork is is delivered to the gallery.
• Sales are facilitated by the gallery with secure online transactions, major credit cards, checks or cash.
• Shipping of sold work is quoted to the buyer and handled by the gallery.
• Commission is paid to the gallery on all sold work, at the rate of 30% on sales $200 and under, and 40% on sales over $200.
• Payments are made to artists every thirty days.
ALL AGREEMENTS WITH CANAL STREET ART GALLERY REQUIRE EXCLUSIVE AVAILABILITY OF CONSIGNED WORK TO THE GALLERY, WITH ALL WORK CONSIGNED DIRECTLY FROM THE ARTIST. AGREEMENTS ARE SIGNED WITH INDIVIDUAL ARTISTS ONLY. CANAL STREET ART GALLERY RESERVES ALL RIGHTS OF ACCEPTANCE OF ARTWORKS FOR EXHIBITION.
“The Artist” gives express permission to “The Gallery” to use all images of the Artist’s Artwork, as well as all personal, professional and contact information given to The Gallery. The Artist, providing The Gallery with samples of work for the purpose of promotion, grants The Gallery permission to the use of all rights of reproduction of works consigned to The Gallery by The Artist.
Thank you for considering Canal Street Art Gallery to exhibit your artwork, we look forward to receiving your submissions.
23 Canal Street, Town of Rockingham, Bellows Falls, Vermont