• Exhibition fees are due when artwork is is delivered to the gallery.
• Sales are facilitated by the gallery with secure online transactions, major credit cards, checks or cash.
• Shipping of sold work is quoted to the buyer and handled by the gallery.
• Commission is paid to the gallery on all sold work, at the rate of 40% of the selling price.
• Payments are made to artists every thirty days.
ALL AGREEMENTS WITH CANAL STREET ART GALLERY REQUIRE EXCLUSIVE AVAILABILITY OF CONSIGNED WORK TO THE GALLERY, WITH ALL WORK CONSIGNED DIRECTLY FROM THE ARTIST. AGREEMENTS ARE SIGNED WITH INDIVIDUAL ARTISTS ONLY. CANAL STREET ART GALLERY RESERVES ALL RIGHTS OF ACCEPTANCE OF ARTWORKS FOR EXHIBITION.
“The Artist” gives express permission to “The Gallery” to use all images of the Artist’s Artwork, as well as all personal, professional and contact information given to The Gallery. The Artist, providing The Gallery with samples of work for the purpose of promotion, grants The Gallery permission to the use of all rights of reproduction of works consigned to The Gallery by The Artist. The Artist reserves all rights of reproduction and all copyrights in the work.
Thank you for considering Canal Street Art Gallery to exhibit your artwork, we look forward to receiving your submissions.
Canal Street Art Gallery
23 Canal Street, Town of Rockingham, Bellows Falls, Vermont