MEET THE ARTISTS: Bellows Falls 3rd Friday Gallery Night, March 20, 5-8pm.
ELIGIBILITY: Regional artists working in any technique using clay as a primary medium.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: January 20
NOTIFICATION OF WORKS ACCEPTED: January 23
NUMBER OF SUBMISSIONS:up to 15 pieces, not to exceed 5-6 square feet.
MAXIMUM HEIGHT: 60 inches.
MAXIMUM WIDTH AND DEPTH: 36 inches.
SUBMISSION FEE: None
EXHIBITION FEE: $50
WORK DELIVERY:February 2 & 3, 2-6pm (Appointments may be made to deliver work prior to this time, outside of gallery hours.)
WORK PICKUP: April 4, 6-8pm; April 5, 11am-3pm (Work not picked up by April 8th must remain in the gallery storage with prior arrangement through Extended Consignment or Artist Representation. Storage fees may apply.)
NEW! PERSONALIZED PROMOTION:$10 (added to Exhibition Fee) Receive a High Quality Digital Image (.jpg or .pdf) of the Canal Street Art Gallery A CHANGING FORM Fine Art Ceramics Flyer (8x10 inch) or Social Sharing Square (1250x1250 pix) with an image of a single piece of your artwork, name, and artwork credit. Image Must Be Provided.
• Artwork information must include Title/Collection, Medium, Year Created, Dimensions, Price.
• Images must be sent as email attachments, with numbered corresponding artwork information.
• Please provide images of actual pieces to be shown, as possible.
• Send professional or high quality images of your artwork 72dpi (1000x1000 pixels or larger) are recommended.
• Images must be of approved quality to publish on CSAG website.
• Original artwork, created by the artist must be submitted.
• All artwork must be for sale.
• Artwork specific displays, stands or mounting hardware must be provided.
• Deliver all work to the gallery packed and wrapped for transport.
• Work will remain packed as delivered until installation, packing material and boxes will be stored at the Gallery.
• Include any special handling or installation instructions.
OUR CONSIGNMENT AGREEMENT:
• Exhibition fees are due when artwork is is delivered to the gallery.
• Sales are facilitated by the gallery with secure online transactions, major credit cards, checks or cash.
• Shipping of sold work is quoted to the buyer and handled by the gallery.
• Commission is paid to the gallery on all sold work, at the rate of 30% on sales $200 and under, and 40% on sales $201 and over.
• Payments are made to artists every thirty days.
ALL AGREEMENTS WITH CANAL STREET ART GALLERY REQUIRE EXCLUSIVE AVAILABILITY OF CONSIGNED WORK TO THE GALLERY, WITH ALL WORK CONSIGNED DIRECTLY FROM THE ARTIST. AGREEMENTS ARE SIGNED WITH INDIVIDUAL ARTISTS ONLY. CANAL STREET ART GALLERY RESERVES ALL RIGHTS OF ACCEPTANCE OF ARTWORKS FOR EXHIBITION.
“The Artist” gives express permission to “The Gallery” to use all images of the Artist’s Artwork, as well as all personal, professional and contact information given to The Gallery. The Artist, providing The Gallery with samples of work for the purpose of promotion, grants The Gallery permission to the use of all rights of reproduction of works consigned to The Gallery by The Artist. The Artist reserves all rights of reproduction and all copyrights in the work.
Thank you for considering Canal Street Art Gallery to exhibit your artwork, we look forward to receiving your submissions.